……..of me. <3
To all the people who ask themselves:
“How can someone who has fibro & not go to work take care of a dog?”
The short answer:
“My dog takes care of me.”
The long answer:
– My dog makes me move, he motivates me to get up & go for a walk even when I don’t feel like it, or everything hurts.
– My dog makes me laugh, he does things that you can’t help but laugh. No matter how you feel.
– My dog always notices when I am sad & comes to me. He looks at me & puts his head under my hand and I know its time do cuddle and it helps.
– My dog is patient with me. If we have to go for a walk later, he waits patiently and is happy when we finally go.
– He loves me for who i am, with all my rough edges. He know that i love him and always will take care of him. We´re besties. <3
– With him i get in contact with other people faster. I love that.
– The best thing about him is that he is as crazy as I am.
– I always say to everyone, even my docs: My dog Scotch is the best medicine.
Here’s my dog Scotch.